Selasa, 25 Juni 2013

Memories by: Carlos Jonathan

Look at the stars that shining the night
i see the love once brighter my heart
i can't see it again the day when i see
how was that i love u
and it still the same today...

Do you remember my 1st over you
i can't stop smile when you say that you like
And now just sweet memories that feel up my tears
i still can't believe that we goodbye

Many love come in bear down
but no one
full in my heart like you lovin' me

cause i still love you so..

World might know see how pure is i love
edge might know hear i cries every night
God please don't let her smile fade away
even she can't be mine anymore 

Maybe someday you find other loves
starting your journey and goodbye from me
please don't erase me from your memmory
so i can keep ure love deep in my heart
and say thanks to God you were my love
so i can keep your light in my heart
and say thanks to God you were my love


1 komentar: